What are Lightroom Presets?
Lightroom Presets are installable effects for Adobe Lightroom that can quickly and professionally transform your photo with one click. They’re carefully developed effects with a huge number of adjustments to variables including exposure, contrast, colour and many others.
What version of Lightroom do I need?
Our preset packs work with Adobe Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, and Lightroom CC/Lightroom CC 2016.
If you have any issues with using or installing your presets please contact us via our Live Chat or our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I install my Preset Pack?
- Once you’ve downloaded your newly purchased pack of presets you’re going to want to install them so you can begin using them right away!
- We have a ‘How to Install Presets’ video that you can watch or if you’d rather read through the steps, we’ve included a written version below: First let’s start by locating your purchased presets.
- You should have received an email with a download link to the pack instantly after purchasing. If you haven’t received any email, be sure to check in the Junk folder and mark as ‘Not Spam’.
- Once downloaded, let’s locate the file and put them on your Desktop so we can easily find them through the process.
- The Vaniti Filter Packs arrive as .zip files, so you will need to unzip them before you can install them – let’s just make sure the unzipped folder is on the Desktop too.
- Now that you’ve completed unzipping the files, let’s open up Lightroom. If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and let’s go to where it says ‘Lightroom’. Navigate down the menu to ‘Preferences’.
- In Windows, the process will be slightly different and you’ll have to click on the ‘Edit’ heading and then ‘Preferences’.
- Once you’ve brought up the preferences window, let’s go across to the ‘Presets’ subheading… And down under the Location section we’ll find a button that says ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder…’ Once we click that a Finder window will appear and you’ll then need to find and open the ‘Develop Presets’ folder.
- Once you’ve found this folder you simply drag and drop the filter pack from your desktop straight into it and there you go.
- Simply restart Lightroom and you’ll find your presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section.
Are your presets compatible on Mac & PC?
Yes! Our presets are compatible with both Mac and PC.
What sort of files does the presets work with?
Our Preset packs are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Can the presets be transferred between computers?
Yes! We do not provide backups of your purchased presets though, so you must back them up yourself on a USB/Hard-Drive/Cloud Server to ensure you never lose them!
I use the Adobe Creative Cloud. Will these presets work with this?
Yes, our presets will work great with your Lightroom platform that is included with your Creative Cloud subscription!
How do I recieve my presets? Are they delivered instantly?
Yes, all of our downloads are instant. They are available after payment is complete, another link is sent to your email address on file.